// Strawberry Cupcake


Hi everyone! I'm Dyla. Alya is BACK! Yeay!
Alya always with me. ♥
I love myself.
Please respect me as I'm respected you.
I'm from Neptune~ Hahaha Joke.
Byebye, Have a nice day! ♥



About
My Stuff
Linkies
My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
How to make Blink Eyes
Saturday | 07:37 | 0 Sweet Cupcake


Hi, Want to know how to make Blink eyes?
Ok, Here I will teach you guys. Hope you can do it :)
I do this using my own way. Use a PhotoScape.


1. Open your PhotoScape
2. Take your picture in pico like the usual.

Example :


3. Crop the eyes.

How to Crop? :

*Click to see bigger

4. Click Crop, And just crop like this :


5. Then, Just click "Crop" down there.
6. See? You have the eyes. Save it.

The eyes :


Ok, Done saving it? Now,

7. Take your picture in the smile condition.

Example :


Ok, Now, Click like this :


Ok, Now choose the eyes in your folder :


Click Open down there.

8. Grab the eyes and put at the another blink eyes :


See? You got it! Now, SAVE the picture.
You can upload on your facebook fanpage or else ;)

Bye, Good Luck yeah! :D